Liverpool & Sefton Chambers of Commerce Transport Policy Forum
Delighted to participate in the Liverpool & Sefton Chambers of Commerce Transport Policy Forum featuring Louise Ellman (picture), Chair of the Transport Select Committee, David Parr, Chief Executive of Halton Borough Council, Anthony Alicastro, Project Manager at emovis, and many more !
More informations about the event here.
Partager cet article
- Live Operation of the First Automated Reversible All Electronic Tolling Gantry
- emovis selected in the Washington State Road Usage Charge (RUC) Pilot Project
- Abertis, the first company to join the Waze’s connected citizen program in 7 countries !
- emovis staff featured in the Huffington Post !
- Four decades of innovation !