Web Application Developer
Job Title: Web Application Developer
Contract Type: Full Time, Permanent
Job Location: East Coast, USA
Intended Hire Date: ASAP
This role can work remotely on the East Coast, Maryland, New York
The role is responsible for designing, coding and modifying existing Microsoft .NET Framework applications according to client’s specifications. This role also requires proficiency in SQL Server database coding in T-SQL, Stored Procedures and Functions.
- Deep expertise and hands-on experience with Microsoft .NET Applications, ASP.NET APIs, C# and SQL Server
- Experience in developing web applications using React, Angular and ASP.NET Core MVC
- Deep functional knowledge or hands-on design experience with Restful Web APIs is needed to be successful in this position.
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices and how they apply to E-Commerce applications.
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
- Extensive knowledge in version control system such as GitHub, Basic knowledge in using TFS for maintaining legacy applications.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- Good communication and writing skills for design documents.
- Experience in Test Driven Development (TDD)
- B.S. in Computer Science or relevant field of study
- 5+ years of rapid web development, using ASP.NET API, .NET Core API, .NET Core, C#, and T-SQL. Candidates should have proven .NET experience as well as a solid understanding of Object-Oriented Design and Programming
- Proficient in English
- Spanish a plus