Job Title: Product/Process Specialist
Contract Type: Full Time, Permanent
Job Location: Orlando, Florida
Intended Hire Date: ASAP
The Product/Process Specialist role is to support the development, technology transfer and scale-up the product development. Provide technical support during process development, BID processes and implementation projects.
Lead and execute throughout the entire iterative process from research, data analysis, concept evaluation, design and spec-ing, implementation and flighting, and definition and ongoing impact measurement.
Work with partners and internal stakeholders to define the strategy, roadmap, schedule, and implementation across a portfolio of investments.
- Drive solution implementations through all project phases including discovery, definition, build, test and deploy
- Lead client meetings and/or facilitated tech sessions
- Work with customers to analyse business requirements, defining functional specifications, and consulting with clients on strategic and operational uses of the commercial Backoffice platform
- Design and lead the functional architecture process, in partnership with the Development Team, to create, define specifications for and implement customizations for any custom code or data migration requirements
- Develop high level project work plans, and managing budgets and scope of work
- Develop robust architecture design and functionality
- Design integration solutions for backend services and back office/ERP applications
- Identify creative solutions to meet system/business requirements with and without the development of custom code
- Develop data conversion and testing strategies
- Train client personnel on the usage and administration of solutions proposed
- Develop and continue to refine commercial back office implementation standards and tools
- Present tailored demonstrations of the technology solution.
- Keeps regularly informed of the technical developments in his/her speciality,
- Attends fairs and presentations,
- Takes part in before-sales phases
- Keeps regularly informed of the solutions in his/her speciality,
- Attends events and presentations,
- Takes part in before-sales phases.
- Ability to develop software based on the description of business logic and based on the existing Application.
- Ability to work and produce required results without close supervision.
- Good oral and written communications skills.
- Good work ethic and self-starting attitude, and ability to work well among a team of professionals.
- Ability to work capably under stress and to juggle multiple tasks within tight deadlines.
- Experience on Agile development experience.
- Strong analytics and problem-solving skills, interpersonal and teamwork skills;
- Sensitive to working in a multicultural environment. Specific Requirements: Ability to perform in customer settings and discern client business needs
- Desire to work in a team environment and work across organization functional boundaries
- Excellent analysis and design skills
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication, and time management skills
- General understanding of full lifecycle development of ERP/CRM applications
Education & Knowledge
- Business knowledge or Customer/Company functional knowledge,
- Before-sales skills (technical offers, costing, management plan, etc.),
- Full lifecycle development experience
- Ability to sell a technical offer to a customer and prospect.
- Deep understanding of ERP/CRM based methodologies and standards
- Deep understanding of best practices
- Proficient in English