Operations Manager, Florida
Job Title: Operations Manager
Location: Florida, USA
Reporting to: Director of Operations, North America
Intended Hire Date: ASAP
Emovis is a leading technology provider of electronic tolling and other road charging solutions and associated services. The company is 100% owned by Abertis, the world’s leader in highway concessions with close to 6,000 miles of roads under direct management. Abertis is a global leader for the provision of toll highway infrastructure management and smart mobility services. Our vision at Emovis is to be a reference in road charging solutions and associated services helping transport leaders accelerate their business toward seamless, sustainable and inclusive mobility.
Provide strategic and operational management of administrative and staffing program activities. Oversee the customer operations related to customer experience and quality processes, including the selection of appropriate partners and suppliers.
- Delivery of a world-class customer service operation ensuring Net Promoter Scores on a par with world leaders
- Support business and service development and delivery of projects as the CX expert; be responsible for the research and design of customer journeys for new client proposals, and for analyzing the feedback of existing service delivery through surveys and complaints monitoring.
- Engages directly with the client in the area of operations and customer experience relationship management with ownership for delivery of the Annual Customer Experience Strategy and delivery of monthly CRM reporting
- Develop and deliver the customer experience vision, strategy, and organization throughout the business
- Responsible for design & development of world-class customer experience focussed operational delivery
- Responsible for all operations related KPIs and metrics
- Supervise and provide oversight of all contractor personnel and performance.
- Assign resources where needed while taking into consideration contractual and budgetary constraints.
- Oversee staffing, program planning, execution, performance, quality control, and deliverables.
- Assist in the development of performance standards for contract activities.
- Responsibility for all Customer Satisfaction including production and approval of the annual plan.
- Identify and coordinate external resources (external partners/suppliers/tools) to ensure we meet contractual requirements relating to CX and Customer Satisfaction Survey Management.
- Implementation of continuous improvement processes ensuring continuous operational efficiency improvement.
- Audit and monitor the Quality metrics across the customer service team and the contact center and escalate where there are issues
- Lead the delivery, analysis, and communication of the monthly operations reports and identify improvements to improve operational results (during the project phase and ongoing operations)
- Coordinate root cause analysis and communication of customer complaints and compliments and identify improvements
- In collaboration with the Technical and Operational teams, analyze the themes arising from end-user feedback to identify improvements to the business applications and customer-facing systems (web, app, phone, IVR)
- Listen and help the business to understand client, customer and employee feedback to identify potential improvements and promote a culture of excellence and customer focus.
- Assure that the organization addresses all relevant areas for improvement within the required guidelines, standards, and service level agreements.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field is required, Master’s degree is preferred
- Minimum of 5+ years Contact Center Management experience at Senior Management level in a large contact center environment (200+ agents)
- Previous management experience in a fast-paced service delivery experience
- Proven business acumen with a focus on relationship and stakeholder relationships
- Excellent, proven leadership skills at a senior leadership level in the achievement of organizational goals
- Strong communication skills including interpersonal, negotiation, influencing, verbal, and written
- High energy, with the ability to work in a fast-paced, client-centric environment
- Results-oriented; able to work in a multi-task environment, managing multiple priorities while delivering results
- Demonstrate an understanding of the needs associated with working in an industry with regulatory constraints
- A creative and innovative thinker and problem solver
- Strong financial knowledge and experience
- Ability to prioritize and manage your time to achieve maximum results