Marketing & Public Relations Officer
Job Title: Marketing & PR Officer
Contract Type: Full Time, Permanent
Job Location: Doha, Qatar
Intended Hire Date: ASAP
Please note that you must be eligible to work in Qatar
The Marketing & PR Officer will be responsible for working directly with the Marketing & PR Manager overseeing multi-faceted marketing activities. This includes developing marketing material, implementing digital and outdoor activities. This role will play a major role in enhancing public awareness.
Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Provide support to marketing department.
- Assist with market research activities and develop the stakeholder’s database
- Maintaining a marketing database: partnerships, suppliers, Media, …
- Participate in social media management:
- Participate in generating content for the social media calendar
- Work with our Client to gain approval on key messages/content
- Answer inquiries received on social media channels, and link in with Customer Service department to provide strong client support and coordination for customers
- Assist in updating and translating marketing material and website content
- Support and participate in traditional and digital promotional events and campaigns to facilitate their success.
- Assist in dealing with suppliers’ requests
- Assist with designing and adjusting marketing materials
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent. Experience in Qatar is a distinct advantage.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High level of organization and attention to detail
- Comfort with multi-tasking in a deadline-driven environment
- Excellent time management skills
- Outgoing personality with strong interpersonal and social abilities
- Good understanding of customer experience enhancement and a strong customer focus.
- Adept with social media, social networking, email marketing and search engines. Familiarity with WordPress and SendInBlue is a plus
- Strong writing and copy-editing abilities
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook is essential.
- Competency in Photoshop and adobe creative suite is a plus
- Excellent spoken and written English and Arabic essential