Marketing Manager, AMS & emovis – WE ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR THIS ROLE
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Contract Type: Full Time, Permanent
Job Location: Barcelona, Spain
Intended Hire Date: ASAP
Based in Barcelona, Spain and reporting to the CEO of Abertis Mobility Services the Marketing Manager will have overall responsibility for creating and implementing the marketing and communications strategies for Abertis Mobility Services Group worldwide and in accordance with the organisation’s strategy and business objectives. This is a player/manager role, whilst the role holder will be managing a global workload, they will be required to participate at all levels. They will be responsible for all strategic communications with external audiences. Other key tasks include management of a diverse mix of marketing, advertising and media campaigns using the full range of traditional and digital tools available.
- Responsible for creating, implementing and measuring the success of marketing, communications and public relations program that will enhance the Organization’s image and position within the global marketplace.
- Implement social media strategies and build and sustain online communities.
- Manage external communications output and relationships with media outlets.
- Produce and publish mass communications with email blasts and marketing campaigns.
- Document presence of companies at events, conferences, and speaking engagements.
- Advocate on behalf of the company brand with external stakeholders and the media across all communications channels and vehicles.
Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, marketing or public relations.
- Business to Business marketing experience essential (min 5 years).
- Experience managing diverse marketing teams a distinct advantage.
- 5 years + experience in a similar role.
- Spanish – Fluent/Mother tongue, English – Fluent both written and oral.
- Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in the design and execution of marketing, communications and public relations activities,
- Demonstrated successful experience writing press releases, making presentations and negotiating with media.
- Curiosity and innovative thinking, creativity, good people skills, adaptability, sales-minded